As I slowly but surely work on beautifying our kitchen I feel like the smallest details are taunting me. Namely, the dish soap.
Call it nitpicky, but I’m on the hunt for a pretty soap pump. Here are my favorites:
1.TwoDiggingDivas | Hand Dug Upcycled Vintage Bottle Liquor Clear Glass Soap Dispenser | $15.50
2. Urban Outfitters | Mercury Glass Soap Pump | sold out
3. Anthropologie | Recycled Glass Soap Dispenser | $32.00
4. Sears.com | Cannon Brighton Clear Lotion Pump | $6.39
6. Crate & Barrel | Glass Soap Pump | $10.36
7. Amazon.com | Tablecraft Olive Oil Dispenser 16 Oz. | $8.95
8. TNCraftCompany | Soap Dispenser-12 ounce Mason Jelly Jar | $16.00
Which one do you like best? That Anthropologie pump is gorgeous but the only review suggests that it doesn’t work very well (I’m learning that a lot of soap pumps are poorly made–pretty much every one from Target has horrible reviews). I’m actually kind of loving the idea of a simple glass cruet. Not only would it hold more than a smaller pump that’s meant for hand soap but it would also be easy to drizzle soap directly onto dirty pots and pans. I have this irrational fear that I would drop it with wet, soapy hands though. Decisions, decisions!